The Minority Cell has been reformed in the year February, 2020. The aim of the cell is to provide assistance to the minority students along with Scheduled/Scheduled Tribe students through counseling, personality development, development of communication skill, remedial coaching, tutorial classes, and preparatory classes for professional and employment purposes, etc.
- To integrate and promote the students who belong to Minority community as par with the main stream student body.
- The objective is to bring the students of minority community, at par with the main stream student body.
- The Cell is committed to provide assistance for minority students through counselling, personality development, development of communication skill, remedial coaching, tutorial classes, preparatory classes for professional and employment purposes, etc.
- The basic objective of this scheme is to improve confidence & communication skill in competing in the practical filed.
- Committee often meets the students belong to Minority communities, to understand their problems and to assist them in resolving the problems.
- Creating awareness among the Minority students regarding the various Government and Non-Government scholarship schemes.
- To disseminate and counsel Minority students of the college to utilize the benefits of the schemes offered by the Government and UGC.
COORDINATOR/CONVENOR & MEMBERS OF THE COMMITTEE
|1.||Dr Jaipal Mehra||Coordinator|
|2.||Mr. Parveen Kumar, Skill Instructor||Convenor|