About the Programme
Solar Technology Based Entrepreneurship Development Programme aims to apprise the participants about the intricacies of how to start and manage a solar enterprise. The trainees shall also be acquainted with necessary knowledge and skills to assisted in preparing a detailed business plan and necessary knowledge starting from identify project plan, provides training on all aspects of entrepreneurship, motivation, management areas besides actual hands-on training in the specific technology areas.
Educational Background: Diploma/Bachelor degree in Science/Engineering/Technology. 25-30 trainees shall be selected through online registration followed by personal interview (If required).
Course Fee: It is a free course Course Venue: Online (through Google Meet Platform)
Registration Interested Candidates may Register Online here for STEDP : https://forms.gle/DrtCg2uj7V81j7Du9 (Last Date of Registration: 08-03-2021)
Lecture, Interaction, Case Studies, Group Exercises, Presentations, Virtual Tour, Handson session on Homor/PVsyst software, Project Report Preparation and Evaluation, Experience sharing and Interaction with entrepreneurs
With the structured six weeks training program through experiential and technical expertise, the trainees will be able to conceive idea of solar technology based enterprise, study the feasibility, evaluate project idea and various aspects of project implementation.
In each TEDP 25-30 potential entrepreneurs having degree/diploma (three years) in S&T are trained through a structured training programme of 6 weeks duration. During the training period, participants also get to know the intricacies of how to start and manage an enterprise. At the end they are assisted in preparing a detailed business plan. TEDP provides online training on all aspects of entrepreneurship, motivation, management areas besides hands-on training in the specific technology areas.
- Module 1 (Entrepreneurship & Schemes of Assistance): This module shall focus on making aware the trainees about various aspects, charms of being an entrepreneur and different schemes of assistance for MSMEs
- Module 2 (Project Selection & Its Feasibility): The trainees shall be provided training for identifying business opportunities and tools & techniques to conduct market survey to find out the pre-feasibility of the proposed idea. Shri Vishwakarma Skill University is running the Bachelor of Vocational course with specialization in Solar Technology with Industry Partner Padmini and Quadsun Group. The participants will be guided through a virtual tour of the industry to have the exposure of real-time based industry
- Module 3 (Developing Soft Skills and Consolidation of Idea): This module will aim at improving the skills of effective communication, leadership and strategic thinking of the candidates.
- Module 4 (Motivational Input): The different competencies shall be strengthened though motivation training of learning by doing and personal self-transformation of trainees.
- Module 5 (Business Plan Preparation): The trainees will be guided by the experts to identify and prepare a business plan in the area of solar technology.
- Module 6 (Management Inputs): The expertise of the eminent resource persons shall be utilized for providing training for inculcating the managerial skills
- Module 7 (Technical Training): The technical aspects of solar technology in terms of designing, analyzing and maintenance of solar panel shall be imparted to the learners.
|Dr. Sanjay Singh Rathore Principal Investigator, Associate Professor (Mechanical Engineering) Associate Dean Skill Faculty of Engineering and Technology Shri Vishwakarma Skill University Contact: +91-9639633557 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Prof. Jyoti Rana Dean, Skill Faculty of Management Studies Dean Student Welfare Incharge, GND Centre for Innovative Leadership & Entrepreneurship Shri Vishwakarma Skill University Contact: 9999310592 Email: email@example.com|
|Dr. Mani Kanwar Singh Co-Principal Investigator Assistant Professor (Mechanical/Mechatronics) Skill Faculty of Engineering and Technology Shri Vishwakarma Skill University Contact: +91-9501590088 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Dr. Preeti Co-Principal Investigator Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering) Skill Faculty of Engineering and Technology Shri Vishwakarma Skill University Contact: +91-8894874531 Email: email@example.com|