|S.No.||Name and Designation||Position|
|1||The Chancellor||Ex-Officio Chairman|
|2||The Vice-Chancellor, SVSU||Ex-Officio Member|
|3||The Administrative Secretary to Government, Haryana, Finance Department or his nominee||Ex-Officio Member|
|4||The Administrative Secretary to Government, Haryana, Higher Education Department or his nominee.||Ex-Officio Member|
|5||The Administrative Secretary to Government, Haryana, Skill Development and Industrial Training Department or his nominee.||Ex-Officio Member|
|6||Padma Shri Prof Y S Rajan, Ex-ISRO||Member|
|7||Prof. Rajendra Kumar Anayath, Vice-Chancellor, Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science & Technology, Murthal, Sonipat.||Member|
|8||Shri. D.P. Singh, AWS||Member|
|9||Mr. Mohit Oswal, Roop Auto||Member|
|10||Mr. Parvesh Soni, SKH Metals||Member|
|11||Prof. (Dr.) Nirmal Singh, Dean SVSU, Dudhola Palwal||Member|
|12||Prof. (Dr.) Rishipal, Dean SVSU, Dudhola, Palwal||Member|
|13||Prof. (Dr.) Suresh Kumar, Dean SVSU, Dudhola Palwal||Member|
|14||The Registrar, SVSU Gurugram.||Member-Secretary|
Constitution and Function of CourtThe Court shall consist of the following members, namely: -
I.) Ex-officio members
- the Chancellor;
- the Vice-Chancellor;
- the Administrative Secretary to Government, Haryana, Finance Department, or his nominee;
- the Administrative Secretary to Government, Haryana, Higher Education Department or his nominee;
- the Administrative Secretary to Government, Haryana, Skill Development & Industrial Training Department or his nominee;
- the Registrar.
- professors of the University not exceeding three on the basis of seniority by rotation;
- two eminent academicians and three representatives from industry, to be nominated by the Chancellor on the recommendation of the Vice-Chancellor.
- The Registrar shall be the Member-Secretary of the Court.
- Save as otherwise expressly provided, the members of Court, other than ex-officio members, shall hold office for a term of two years.
- At all meetings of the Court, three-fifth of the members shall form a quorum: Provided, if the quorum is in fraction, and figure in decimal is equal to or more than half, it shall be rounded off to next higher numb
Function of Court:The Court shall have the following powers and functions, namely: -
- to review, from time to time, the broad policies and programmes of the University and to suggest measures for the improvement and development of the University;
- to consider and pass resolution on the annual report, annual budget and the annual accounts of the University and on the audit report of such accounts;
- to advise the Chancellor in respect of any matter which may be referred to it for advice; and
- to perform such other functions, as may be prescribed by the Statutes.
Minutes of University Court Meeting
|Sr. No.||University Court Meeting No.||Held on||Minutes of Meeting|